Excel Certification has become a necessity for any professional in the industry today because of its presence in all business processes, be it accounting, finance, sales, operations, marketing or human resources.
- Basic proficiency in Excel is becoming mandatory in most organizations
- The person who has a greater level of competence with Excel often has an advantage when competing for an open position
- Excel spreadsheets help collate and analyze large amounts of data
- Users can represent data visually through charts & graphs
- Create detailed business plans and financial projections
What do I get after successful completion of this course?
- MICROSOFT OFFICE SPECIALIST label for the student to be displayed in official communications
- Online / Hard copy certifications from MICROSOFT to the student
- Options for updating continuously on the MICROSOFT qualifications
- Qualified learners will be part of Microsoft Certified Community
- Understand and use statistical, financial and date functions
- Nest functions to perform complex calculations
- Use functions to work with text.
- Organize a database list by sorting, filtering and subtotaling
- Use outlining to create easy to read database reports
- Create, modify and format Microsoft Excel charts
- Protect a workbook and save with a backup
- Understand and use advanced functions
- Consolidate data, link and export data
- Create and modify PivotTables and Pivot Charts
- Perform calculations using the IF, OR and NOT functions to display information in Microsoft Excel
- Create data sets for VLOOKUP functions and perform calculations
- Use the new table features
- Understand and use new functions such as COUNTIFS, SUMIFS, IFERROR and CONVERT
- Get to know basics of macros
Globalfti offers the MS Excel Certification at a special discounted rate.
Contact Our Offices for Fee details & Registrations