The ACCA Course or Qualification is offered globally by the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants of UK, a global body for professional accountants. ACCA aims to offer business-relevant, first choice qualifications to people of application, ability and ambition globally who seek a rewarding career in accountancy, finance and management. Founded in 1904, ACCA has consistently held unique core values: opportunity, diversity, innovation, integrity and accountability. These values are aligned to the needs of employers in all sectors and ACCA ensures that, through their qualifications, they prepare accountants for business.
WHY DO THE ACCA COURSE ?
There are many accountancy bodies that offer accountancy qualifications around the world. Here is a summary of why you should choose the ACCA Qualification:
Unrivalled global network
- ACCA is the global body for professional accountants which also has over 188,000 members and 480,000 students in 181 countries.
- Having 100 offices and centres globally, therefore offering localised support.
- Qualifications are based on international accounting standards therefore making them globally relevant.
- Offers local law and tax options making your qualification locally relevant too.
- ACCA qualifications are recognised by key regulatory and education authorities around the world and also have joint membership of other international accountancy bodies.
- Professional qualifications by ACCA have also been bench marked against education levels around the world. So by choosing ACCA, you choose qualifications that have been independently quality checked.
Respected by employers
- ACCA has over one hundred years of proven reputation for quality and excellence
- 7,110 approved employers globally
- Qualifications developed with employers giving you the skills and knowledge to be work ready
- A strong focus on ethics means that employers know they are getting ethical accountants
- Quality assured qualifications mean employers can be confident of your ability and knowledge
ACCA TRAINING at GLOBALFTI
We are well known for ACCA training in India because of our 10+ years of experience training students for the ACCA course in Bangalore, Chennai, Cochin and 25+ other locations in India. The training methodology followed by us has been fine tuned and mastered therefore enabling higher ACCA pass rates among our students.
- We provide ACCA training that can be taken part-time around work besides the full time option.
- One can progress at a convenient pace and also start at the right level.
- Once you qualify with ACCA, you can gain exemption from parts of other academic qualifications, making it quicker for you to complete them.
- Having both financial and management accounting skills means one can move between roles, industries and sectors.
- We provide you with the core knowledge in all areas of accountancy to ensure you have the complete skillset required of a finance professional, and so that you can choose the right finance role for you in any industry.
ACCA COURSE DETAILS
ACCA papers comprise of two levels; Fundamentals and Professional.
The Fundamentals level consists of two modules; Knowledge and Skills.
Fundamentals (nine papers in total)
- F1 Accountant in Business
- F2 Management Accounting
- F3 Financial Accounting
- F4 Corporate and Business Law
- F5 Performance Management
- F6 Taxation
- F7 Financial Reporting
- F8 Audit and Assurance
- F9 Financial Management
The Professional level consists of two modules; Essentials and Options
Professional (five papers in total)
- P1 Governance, Risk and Ethics
- P2 Corporate Reporting
- P3 Business Analysis
Options (Complete any two out of four)
- P4 Advanced Financial Management
- P5 Advanced Performance Management
- P6 Advanced Taxation
- P7 Advanced Audit and Assurance
Professional Ethics Module: This is an online module which a candidate has to complete along with P1 paper.
Professional Experience Requirement [PER]: Three years of professional work experience in a relevant field is mandatory in order to get the ACCA membership. Most noteworthy point about professional experience requirement is that it could be obtained before, during or after the ACCA course. In order to gain sufficient work experience ACCA students can apply for suitable roles through the ACCA jobs portal.
ACCA COURSE FEES
||Exam entry period
||March 2018 exam fee
|June 2018 exam fee
|(F1 – F3)
|(P1-P3 and any two from P4-P7)
|Each Knowledge Exam Exempted
|Each Skill Exam Exempted
ACCA JOBS in INDIA
Undoubtedly the ACCA qualification has attained wider recognition among Indian companies over last few years and is considered to be on par with the Indian CA qualification because of similar skills, knowledge and employability. Awareness about ACCA course has increased as a result of which the number of ACCA jobs in India has risen exponentially. An ACCA qualified person is highly in demand at Big 4 audit firms, international banks, IT companies, KPOs and many Indian companies because all of them require a CA. As a result of IFRS convergence in India the demand for people with IFRS knowledge has increased multi fold in the year 2018. This demand has subsequently increased the number of ACCA jobs in India. An increase in number of approved employers registered with ACCA has also helped in bringing more number of ACCA jobs to candidates in India. ACCA jobs portal also assists registered ACCA students to search for ACCA jobs in India and abroad.
Before joining or after completing the ACCA course the biggest question in a person’s mind is how much is the ACCA salary in India? The number of qualified CAs passing each year in India is very low because of which the demand for ACCAs is increasing. Starting salary for an ACCA affiliate in India can be in the range of 3 Lakhs to 4.5 Lakhs per annum even though work experience is nil. Once you become an ACCA member the salary increases over 7 Lakhs annually. The ACCA salary in India has become on par with CA’s salary in several roles because of the similarity of skill sets in both qualifications.
Register Today, Admissions are now Open for 2018 intake.
Learn more about our Partner Colleges in India where you can study for the ACCA course along with your B.Com degree.
Visit ACCA website to know more about the ACCA Course, ACCA Exams, ACCA Fees and ACCA jobs.