Why MS Excel ?
Today any professional in the industry needs to know how to use Excel sheets because of its presence in all business processes, be it accounting, finance, sales, operations, marketing or human resources.
- Basic proficiency in Excel is becoming mandatory in most organizations
- The person who has a greater level of competence with Excel often has an advantage when competing for an open position
- Excel spreadsheets help collate and analyze large amounts of data
- Users can represent data visually through charts & graphs
- Create detailed business plans and financial projections
What do I get after successful completion of this course?
- MICROSOFT OFFICE SPECIALIST label for the student to be displayed in official communications
- Online / Hard copy certifications from MICROSOFT to the student
- Options for updating continuously on the MICROSOFT qualifications
- Qualified learners will be part of Microsoft Certified Community
- Understand and use statistical, financial and date functions
- Nest functions to perform complex calculations
- Use functions to work with text.
- Organize a database list by sorting, filtering and subtotaling
- Use outlining to create easy to read database reports
- Create, modify and format Microsoft Excel charts
- Protect a workbook and save with a backup
- Understand and use advanced functions
- Consolidate data, link and export data
- Create and modify PivotTables and Pivot Charts
- Perform calculations using the IF, OR and NOT functions to display information in Microsoft Excel
- Create data sets for VLOOKUP functions and perform calculations
- Use the new table features
- Understand and use new functions such as COUNTIFS, SUMIFS, IFERROR and CONVERT
- Get to know basics of macros
What this course will cover
Globalfti offers the MS Excel Certification at a special discounted rate.
Contact Our Offices for Fee details & Registrations