The ACCA Course or Qualification is offered globally by the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants of UK, a global body for professional accountants. ACCA aims to offer business-relevant, first choice qualifications to people of application, ability and ambition globally who seek a rewarding career in accountancy, finance and management. Founded in 1904, ACCA has consistently held unique core values: opportunity, diversity, innovation, integrity and accountability. These values are aligned to the needs of employers in all sectors and ACCA ensures that, through their qualifications, they prepare accountants for business.
WHY DO THE ACCA COURSE ?
There are many accountancy bodies that offer accountancy qualifications around the world. Here is a summary of why you should choose the ACCA Qualification:
Unrivalled global network
- ACCA is the global body for professional accountants with over 188,000 members and 480,000 students in 181 countries.
- Having 100 offices and centres globally all offering localised support.
- Qualifications are based on international accounting standards making them globally relevant.
- ACCA offers local law and tax options making your qualification locally relevant too.
- ACCA qualifications are recognised by key regulatory and education authorities around the world and we have joint membership of other international accountancy bodies.
- ACCA’s qualifications are benchmarked against education levels around the world. So by choosing ACCA, you choose qualifications that have been independently quality checked.
Respected by employers
- Over one hundred years of proven reputation for quality and excellence.
- 7,110 approved employers globally
- Qualifications developed with employers giving you the skills and knowledge to be work ready
- A strong focus on ethics means that employers know they are getting ethical accountants.
- Quality assured qualifications mean employers can be confident of your ability and knowledge.
Putting you in charge of your studies and career
- You can study full-time or part-time around work. One can choose to self-study or study with a tuition provider. Progress at your own pace and start at the right level for you.
- Once you qualify with ACCA you can gain exemption from parts of other academic qualifications, making it quicker for you to complete them.
- Having both financial and management accounting skills means that you can move between roles, industries and sectors.
- We provide you with the core knowledge in all areas of accountancy to ensure you have the complete skillset required of a finance professional, and so that you can choose the right finance role for you in any industry.
ACCA COURSE DETAILS
ACCA papers comprise of two levels; Fundamentals and Professional.
The Fundamentals level consists of two modules; Knowledge and Skills.
Fundamentals (nine papers in total)
- F1 Accountant in Business
- F2 Management Accounting
- F3 Financial Accounting
- F4 Corporate and Business Law
- F5 Performance Management
- F6 Taxation
- F7 Financial Reporting
- F8 Audit and Assurance
- F9 Financial Management
The Professional level consists of two modules; Essentials and Options
Professional (five papers in total)
- P1 Governance, Risk and Ethics
- P2 Corporate Reporting
- P3 Business Analysis
Options (Complete any two out of four)
- P4 Advanced Financial Management
- P5 Advanced Performance Management
- P6 Advanced Taxation
- P7 Advanced Audit and Assurance
Professional Ethics module – An online module to be completed with P1
Work experience requirement – Three years work experience in a relevant field that could be obtained before, during or after the ACCA course
ACCA COURSE FEES
||Exam entry period
||September 2017 exam fee
|December 2017 exam fee
|(F1 – F3)
|(P1-P3 and any two from P4-P7)
|Each Knowledge Exam Exempted
|Each Skill Exam Exempted
Register Today, Admissions are now Open for 2017 intake
Learn More about our Partner Colleges in India where you can obtain the ACCA Course along with your B.Com degree.
Visit ACCA website to know more about them