FTI (Financial Training Institute) was established in 2007 by CA Narayanan Nambiar, in Bangalore, with the objective of providing high quality training in finance related courses and is managed by a team of professionals from the field of finance. FTI has expanded to Cochin and also conducts classes in Chennai through its Bangalore branch.
FTI provides trainings for:
- ACCA professional course
- IFRS Diploma
- IFRS Certification
- Chartered Accountancy from ICAI, India
- Finance Courses for Corporates
FTI also conducts ACCA and IFRS training programs at various educational institutions and corporates. FTI also conducts faculty development programs for educational institutions.
FTI Bangalore is a Gold Approved Learning Partner for ACCA in India.
Gold status is granted to high quality learning providers, whom ACCA is confident of recommending to students. This recognizes that FTI has met ACCA’s set of challenging performance targets. With this status, students taught by FTI faculty can be assured that they are learning from the best.
The GOLD status recognizes
- Qualification and experience of the faculty
- Ability to deliver the course in a structured manner
- Results achieved by the students in ACCA exams
THE FTI TEAM
Our team is lead by Mr. Narayanan Nambiar, a Chartered Accountant who has more than 30 years of experience in Financial Management, Accounting, Audit and Taxation. He has handled several training projects of UN, World Bank and DFID of UK. His passion for teaching started at the age of 25. He was principal of a financial training institute in East Africa and formed Financial Training Institute, Bangalore in the year 2007. He has also handled IFRS training programs for a vast number of reputed MNCs.
Financial Training Institute is known to have the best faculty for specialized financial education in India. The FTI team consists of highly qualified and experienced ACCAs, CAs and MBAs and matches any international standards in the field of Financial Training.
The other faculty members are:
- Mr. MC Shekar, B.Com., FCCA, CISA, a fellow member of the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants, UK and has more than 25 years of professional experience.
- Ms. Vandana Kumar, MBA from Cleveland State University, Ohio, International MBA from University of San Diego, has 10 years of corporate experience in India and USA and 2 years of teaching experience.
- Ms. Minu Thomas, ACCA, has experience with one of the Big 4 audit firms and also in teaching ACCA subjects.
- CA Subramaniam, B.Com., FCA, CIA, CISA with more than 25 years of experience and a specialist in training.
- Ms. Saritha Prasanna Kumar, BA, LL.B, Practicing advocate and visiting faculty in Law for more than 20 institutes with more than 22 years of experience.
- Ms. Jayashree Hariharan, BA, MBA, LLB, ML, Practicing as independent advocate and has over 15 years of in the field of Law and teaches Law and HR subjects for students at various institutes.
- CA Krishnakumar Ananthasivan, has over 16 years of professional experience in the field of statutory audit and assurance for corporates in various sectors and was previously working with Deloitte Haskins & Sells.
- CA Ritika Yadav, has over 4 years of experience in teaching Financial Management and Accountancy to MBA students. On the professional front, she has worked on various internal, concurrent and statutory audit assignments in her career as a CA.
- CA Vijayashree, has over 15 years of teaching experience in institutes like ICFAI, IIPM Chennai, CBS Chennai, Amity Business School etc.
- CA Aarthy S, CA, CIMA, has over 10 years of experience in Management Reporting, FPA and Accounting. She has worked extensively in the Banking & Media sectors.
- CWA Anantharaman, CWA, BSc (Engg), MBA Industrial Management, FCMA, has over 45 years of experience which includes 18 years of teaching experience in the field of Management and Cost Accounting.